The Seamless Workflow Analysis
The seamless workflow analysis is very simple. Anyone can do it. Find out if you are forever destined to remain a TARGET of the typical ERP Company or are you ready to change your profitability and efficienct levels. Taking a serious new approach to the ERP Market is in fact taking a serious look at seaamless workflow.
1. A sheet of 8 ½ X 11 Paper – Plain or lined.
2. A common pen or pencil
3. Three minutes of your time ( Instructions are in Blue)
Begin the Analysis:
Across the upper portion of your sheet of paper draw a horizontal line from left to right. Length is not important. It is concept that counts. However, the line probably should pretty well go the whole way across the sheet.
At what appears to be the mid point or center of the horizontal line, dissect the line by drawing a short vertical line. This represents an approximation of where you probably stand today. This sort of represents the focal point of where you are relatively comfortable right now.
To Your Right …
On that same line, over to the far right of your midpoint, you are eventually going to draw another vertical line, but not just yet. You need to assess the space first. It is entirely at your discretion. The space between these two vertical lines represents ….
about these common Module by Module Integration Issues ….
- Months, perhaps years to get to work properly … if ever
- Do all the modules run on the same operating system?
- Are the required operating systems at the same level?
- What if one module requires operating system update?
- What if the other modules can’t run on the OS update?
- Can all the modules run on a same or common server?
- Do all the modules have the same look and feel?
- One module gets an update what about others?
- If there is a problem in one is it because of an issue in another?
- How much interfacing programming has to be done?
- Are there operational timing issues with data transfers?
- Are there field reformatting issues between modules?
- What if I want to do something entirely different?
- How feasible will it be to add a new module in 5 years?
Now you can draw that other vertical line over to the right of your centre or your first dissecting line – just as far to the right as you want
The expanse between these two vertical lines, whatever it is, represents complexity. The complexity of integrated modules.
Now, draw a third vertical line to the left of your first or initial dissecting line. Just as far to the left of the center as your second vertical line was to the right of center.
This far left vertical line represents positioning of a natural Seamless Workflow
The seamless workflow accounting and information system has none of the issues you took a few moments to think about only seconds ago. The difference is as far as the East is from the West!
This is why we make the claim: