Ram Centric ERP to Define ERP Software Alternative
Call it ram centric ERP, ram centric computing, seamless workflow, workflow ERP, seamless workflow ERP, seamlessly integrated accounting system, or unERP, all of the descriptions fit.
Regardless of what we call it, it represents the most commanding change in information systems in the past 40 years. Businesses can now have the simplest, most powerful seamlessly integrated ERP system ever to be offered in the North American marketplace. Unmatched for its corporate consolidation characteristics, this ram centric ERP seamlessly consolidates all of a company’s data as well as the management team that runs it. Everyone works from the same data so everyone is on the same page. Ironically, the features that so nicely consolidate the entire company also promote geographic expansion and operational diversity like no other ERP system has ever done before.
Promoting pristine data capture, the recording of every transaction captures the who, what, when and where of every thing that happens, the complete set of data characteristics required to analyze virtually anything you will ever need or will ever want to know about your business.
The following list forms a brief summation of the primary items of interest. As you read through the list, we encourage you to stop and think for a moment about each item. Think about what each item might do for your company. Think about the time saved, the ease of use afforded by each item, and the savings afforded by each. Many of the items listed will be new to you. As a result some of the items will also appear meaningless, but only because it is new descriptive of new concepts in ERP system design and processing methodology. The impact of each and every one of these items is significant and the sum of all is nothing short of colossal.
We have grouped them into four categories. Please think attentively about each heading as you read each line on the list of items associated with it
- 1. The factors we eliminated that the ERP and Information systems industry takes for granted:
- Integration services
- Annual and or bi-annual modular updates
- Long and/or otherwise excessive installation times
- Source files for internally created data transactions
- History files for internally created data transactions
- Successive/multiple screens for data entry of a single record
- Annual, general systematic data removal
- 2. The factors we have reduced well below the industry’s standard.
- a. Implementation and Operational Complexity
- The Numbers of detail files required for semi-static summary files may be as low as just three in total – inventory, general ledger and payroll YTD.
- Update programs to move corporate transaction data from source to active files as we have come to know them have all but disappeared and then in only rare circumstances
- The number of update programs to move data details from active to history files has been highly reduced because the entire concept of traditional history files is eliminated
- The numbers of programs required to update summary database files such as general ledger, inventory and employee payroll is reduced to just one.
- 3. The factors we have raised well above the industry’s standard.
- Data quality
- Ease of use
- Use of multi-use and multi-function procedures and processes
- Consistency in corporate database structure
- Consistency in data maintenance methodologies
- Universal consistency in screen design and drop down boxes
- Utilization of disk space
- User training
- Flexibility of vertical applications (all in a single database)
- 4. The factors we have created that the industry has never before offered.
- Single point consolidation
- Soft Step Diversification
- Unlimited accounting ledger definition
- Natural workflow
- Natural workflow plug in
- Ram Centric data access
- Ram Centric user tools
- Ageless data storage
- Dynamic user mapping
- User independent, bi-directional horizontal, and vertical tracking audit trails
- l. User assist help-yourself help text
Obviously, iNfinite Answers is an alternative product and service, an alternative to typical off-the-shelf accounting modules and an alternative to typical ERP systems. iNfinite Answers is designed to drive for efficiency, productivity and innovation in service companies, fabricators, light process or job cost manufacturing and all manner of construction. Due to its highly generic nature and ability to rapidly adapt to new environments and uses, more niches will be discovered. Yours may be one of them.
Several pages have been written about many of these topics and are presented in our public access web site. The benefits of each item are frequently shared by other items. In fact, some items cannot exist without others but the most significant of all is where we started at the first of this presentation.